- Eat healthy, low fat foods.
- Cut out unhealthy snacking, where possible.
- Replace any unhealthy snacks (i.e. crisps, chocolate) with nuts, dried fruit, fruit and seeds
- Keep a food diary to tell you exactly what and when food was eaten. This will help to avoid cheating!
- Have a plan and set menus for the week.
- Ensure that food cupboards are well stocked with healthy food to prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Work out the amount of fat/calories in each meal/snack.
- Ensure eating five fruit and vegetables every day.
- Exercise at least three times a week for 30 minutes.
For a friendly chat regarding your current lifestyle and how you would like to change it please get in contact. This will be the first step to a whole new vitality in your life!