Sports Massage & Deep Tissue massage in Cardiff with Donna
Donna at Vitality Fitness provides a welcoming, professional & highly-rated sports massage and deep tissue massage service at competitive rates in Cardiff.
I have extensive massage experience, ranging from all ages of people with tired or tight muscles through work or exercise, to professional cyclists, professional rugby union players (Australian Rugby Under 20s Squad) & international athletes (New Zealand Athletics Team), all of whom receive the same friendly and professional service & advice.
I can provide treatment and advice for:
- Aching & sore neck, shoulders & back
- Tired, fatigued muscles
- Before (pre-event), during and after (post-event) events
- Injury prevention
- Injury Recovery
- Stretching and flexibility issues
- and more……
I am treating people like you at the moment and am helping them to feel and move better.
Keep up to date with the latest in health and stretching and any special discounts by subscribing now:
You can read what current and past clients have said about my treatments.
I offer a mobile sports massage service too! Call me to book yourself in.
Corporate Sports Massage is available.
What is Sports Massage?
Sports Massage is a form of deep tissue massage that has been proven to help with muscular pain, to aid recovery, to prepare muscles for exercise, and reduce the chance of injury.
Read more about the benefits of sports massage.
Buying for Someone Else?
The Benefits of Sports Massage
- Increases circulation of blood, which in turn helps muscles relax and recover
- Helps to remove any toxins and wastes from the body, including lactic acid if present
- Allows more oxygen and nutrients to the area, which in turn helps with recovery
- Can be relaxing or stimulating; so beneficial before events, intermediate event and post event
- Reduces chance of injury by ensuring relevant muscles are sufficiently warmed up
- Helps to remove adhesions between muscle and skin or muscle and bone, leaving the customer feeling ‘looser‘
- Aids in prevention and removal of ‘knots’ that may occur due to repeated movement and little stretching
- Increased flexibility in joints
- Speeds up the recovery process after any sports injuries by allowing proper alignment of muscle fibres
- Increases physical efficiency which is particularly beneficial in your chosen sport
- Improvement of posture, muscular balance and overall coordination
- Helps athletes to get back to training/competing quickly