Personal Training is exciting, fun, rewarding but it is also requires some dedication and hard work from you! I can motivate you and help you to achieve your goals. You will need to be ready for the change and prepared for the journey ahead.
Below are some typical goals I’ve, your local personal trainer in Cardiff, have helped with:
- Weight loss
- Toning up
- Decreasing body fat
- Improving what and when you eat
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Feeling great during pregnancy and after birth
- Improving flexibility
- Changing to a healthy lifestyle
- Preparing for an event
- Improving sleep patterns
- Increasing energy levels
- Flatten your stomach
- Helping with motor fitness (improving movement, balance, agility, speed and reaction times to help enhance performance & everyday enjoyment)
I have an on going number of clients who are achieving their goals through fun, effective and motivational exercise. Why not give me a call and I can bring some vitality back into your life!
You can train with me in the comfort of your own home, outside, in the gym or private studio. I have all the equipment to help you achieve your goals.
Have a think about what you want to achieve from seeing a personal trainer Cardiff and then fill in my contact form so I can give you a ring back to have a chat with you about what it involves and how I can help you. If you prefer, simply call me on 029 2014 0069 or 079 0452 5169. Whatever area of fitness or well-being you’d like to address now is the best time to do something about it.
I am a personal trainer in Cardiff and surrounding areas. I can travel further but will charge fuel costs by the mile.
Free Initial Consultation
Vitality Fitness offers a free 30-60 minute initial consultation where we meet in a desirable location for us to discuss everything we both need to to ensure that:
- We feel comfortable working together
- You know exactly what you want to achieve and in what time frame
- I find out how to best train you to achieve your goals
Contact me for your free consultation today!
What to expect during the free consultation:
- Client screening questionnaire
- Discuss why you contacted me and what you want from a personal trainer
- Assess current life style and suggest improvements and changes
- Discuss goals – long term, medium term and short term
- Identify any personal barriers to exercise
Why not get in Contact with me, I can help make that difference you’ve been looking for.